LAW, LANGUAGE, ART, POLITICS AND PHILOSOPHY

no·mo·log·i·cal \ˌnä-mə-ˈlä-ji-kəl, ˌnō-\ (adjective) nomology science of physical and logical laws, from Greek nomos + English -logy : relating to or expressing basic physical laws or rules of reasoning

Monday, May 5, 2008

Finals, Spring 2008

Mostly lounged around again today, other than studying. Almost took the night off from preparing for my next two exams, Professional Responsibility and First Amendment to have a rendezvous with a woman that I have been chatting with on a personals site. I'm starved for new and adventurous female company. I've become jaded with the usual suspects. I think I will finish the night doing some work, most likely reviewing constitutional protection of free speech.

I am getting very excited about finishing law school and beginning a new chapter.

(Trying to integrate my personal blog and this one together -- still working out the settings.)

No comments: